Thursday 24 December 2009



In the office today - very quiet, the only one in in my department. Gives me chance to catch up on basic training and deal with some admin. In the New Year I need to move desks to allow some new people to join.


Today's photo is of some wine I spotted yesterday in Coop - 5 litres for €7 - bargain. Wonder what it tastes like??


So, no big plans for tomorrow beyond eating and drinking. Will be the first Xmas that I've not seen my parents. Will see if I can get some Xmas movies off my hard disk as Italian TV is still not doing it for us. I am however, listening to Radio Siena in the office today, and they had an Italian language version of "White Christmas" which is the first Italian Xmas song I've heard, well, heard and recognised it as a song about Xmas.


Well, better crack on. Merry Xmas all. Stay warm if you're in the snow-bound UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment