Saturday 10 April 2010

Sabato 10th aprile 2010




Good day today. After waking up with a shocking stinking hangover after drinking too much at Rob's birthday celebration in Monteriggioni last night we spent the afternoon at our neighbours place. Dawn had made them cookies and I had picked up a welcome to your new home card, since they had been in another flat whilst ttheirs was being renovated. They liked this and got Dawn a flower and me some interesting herbal teas. Then Isma came over for a guitaring session that we had planned and we stayed at our neighbours place playing Italian and English songs and having a really good time. And I got to go on Giuseppe's 28 year old vespa and now I really really want one. Sunny day too - probably 21 C.
Tired again now. I'm never drinking again etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment